I love to play games. There are so many fun different games out there. I am a sports fanatic, I love board games, and I’ll admit to being a sucker for “Britain’s Got Talent”. However, too often when you are playing a friendly game, the competition gets a little heated. When this happens, the fun stops. While competition may be good, it is not great when it takes the fun out of the game. I’ve noticed this a lot when I’ve been playing Bingo.
Bingo is a game of pure luck. You are going to win some and you are going to lose some. That is just how it is. So, instead of engaging in unnecessary competitiveness, have fun with the game. Bingo can be a lot of fun when you play at a Bingo hall or even online. And, when someone decides to get a little too competitive, do not react. Instead, just play a small practical joke on them. Here are a few great joke ideas:
• You can always pull the classic practical joke and plant a whoopee cushion on their favourite or lucky seat. It may be obvious, but it is so funny. All you have to do is wait for them to find their lucky seat and toss it underneath right before they sit down. You can count on lots of laughs.
• Here’s a funny idea – Complain that there has been an escape at a nearby zoo. Tell your friends online that you are afraid that some of the animals that have escaped are going to be aggressive. Then ask everyone online whether you think there should be an evacuation of rooms. Wait to see how long it takes for them to realize they do not live by you!
• You could always replace their bingo dauber with invisible ink. Then, wait to see how long it takes for them to realize their card has not been daubed.
• Start chatting with your bingo friends online about something political or philosophical. Try discussing a really dry topic. When everyone acts like they know about the subject you are discussing you can have the last laugh.
• Custom-make a fake bingo card and when your friend is not looking swap it out just before the game starts. You will need to make sure nothing on the card has been daubed. And, if your friend’s card actually wins, they will have to split the pot with you!
This article was written on behalf of Bingosupermarket UK Bingo portal and guide with the latest reviews, information and Bingo News of the biggest and best bingo sites on the web.