Let’s take a look at some basic Online Bingo Tips. There are no real strategies involved when playing online Bingo as it’s a game solely based on luck. There are, however, a few things that players can add to their game plan so as to maximize your winning potential.
1. Find a reputable online Bingo hall. This won’t increase your chance of hitting the jackpot, but it will certainly increase your odds of being paid if you do win! A respectable online Bingo hall should be established, licensed and should also possess a healthy player base and thriving online bingo community.
2. Make use of the online Bingo community. Talk to your peers and get them to share their bingo knowledge with you, so you can apply it when you are playing.
3. Avoid crowded online Bingo games. The reason being that the more people playing at a game, the less likely it is that you will win the pot over the other competitions.
4. Look for games with larger cash prizes. Penny games might be entertaining, but the prizes are usually minuscule, and are not worth playing for. 25p games tend to offer the best cash prizes.
5. Find a site that offers a generous deposit bonus. When registering a new real-money account, online Bingo halls usually offer percentage based match bonuses and/or no-deposit bonuses. Take full advantage of these and get as much free cash as possible.
6. The majority of online Bingo halls allow players to ‘change cards’ before a game begins. If you don’t like the looks of your Bingo cards, or have a funny feeling about them – change them.
Online Bingo Etiquette
Correct bingo etiquette is an important attribute to have when playing online bingo as you will gain the respect of the other players, bingo room managers and chat managers. Here are some general points of etiquette to consider when playing online bingo.
– Be courteous and polite to the bingo chat manager (CM) as it is their job to keep your bingo experience running smoothly
– Treat the other bingo players with respect – If you have a complaint to make, take it up with customer service rather than in chat boxes, as they can be seen by the other players.
– Refrain from using foul or vulgar language as this kind of behaviour can get you suspended or banned from using the site altogether.
If you follow these simple yet effective rules, it will enable you to have a much more pleasant and enjoyable bingo experience plus you get the added bonus of earning the respect of fellow bingo enthusiast and the bingo site managers.
In regard to bingo tip #1, looking for a reputable bingo site can become time consuming and tedious. It’s recommended using a bingo comparison site. The best I have come across is http://www.expertbingo.co.uk, they provide an in depth overview of the online bingo market as well as providing comprehensive reviews of all the major sites. That’s not all they also host a wealth of related bingo content to help novice players for example bingo lingo, bingo calls, bingo glossary and even a free bingo diary!
By Erim Jones